Credit & Debit Cards Casinos
On this page, we take you through the process of withdrawing and depositing money through online casinos in India. Also, we will highlight some of the fees that come with using these Credit & Debit Cards online as well as their advantages and disadvantages.5th Jun 2020 |
Best Credit & Debit Cards Casinos 2020
When it comes to playing at online casinos in India, debit and credit cards spring to mind as a popular choice of payment method. Visa and Mastercard are two of the biggest payment powerhouses in the world, and the fact that they are widely accepted in most Indian casinos is testament to their infrastructure and global standing.
All participating Indian casinos that use Visa and Mastercard will have the logos on their websites, so it should be easy to distinguish for players.
How to make a casino deposit using credit/debit cards
Technically, some online casino sites don’t accept Indian credit cards for depositing money. Many in fact list Visa and Mastercard as an option, so always read the small print before proceeding.
Pro Tip💡 Normally, the amount that a player wishes to deposit will depend on the policies of the online casinos. Factors such as a player’s VIP status can go some way to determining how much a player can deposit.
Here are the steps to make a casino deposit using credit/debit cards:
- Head over to the deposit section of the casino’s website and select Visa as the main deposit option.
- Enter your credentials. This will include their name, their CCV or security code – which is the three-digit number displayed on the back of their given card – and how much they wish to deposit.
- You then have to click the ‘Submit’ button.
- After this has been confirmed, you will receive an SMS text from your bank to confirm that a credit card was used.
- Your casino account will be up and running and you will be able to delve into the wide variety of games that are available.
Pro Tips about Visa payments at online casinos in India:
👍 It is worth bearing in mind that some casinos require you to make a minimum deposit in order to play.
👍 Some casinos may have a higher deposit minimum.
👍 You can also deposit your money into a third-party e-wallet and then deposit it into a casino site from there, so there are many ways of going about it.
👍 The best Visa casinos will have a superb package for new players. Usually, there are a plethora of offers available, including a matched deposit, free spins, a no-deposit bonus or a combination of all of these things.
👍 Some online casinos have a loyalty scheme in place where bettors can earn points for certain games. These points can be exchanged for real money at a later date.
How to withdraw your winnings using credit/debit cards
- Navigate your way to the cashier page of the online casino. This can be locate it from the menu displayed in your account or on the dashboard provided.
- If you want to withdraw your winnings to your debit card you will have to provide proof of identity. You will have to submit copies of your ID, proof of your home address, or passport details at individual online casino sites. 👉 Upload these documents through the cashier section.
- Select the debit card or credit card they used to deposit cash into their account.
- Select how much you wish to withdraw. Sometimes, the maximum limit for withdrawals is set at a certain amount, but this is totally at the discretion of the casino.
- You are now able to cash out. Credit or debit card companies will have to verify the transactions from their end. The standard processing period is 24 hours, and then it can take another three to five business days before the funds reach your debit card account. Some casinos will also charge a nominal withdrawal fee.
Pro Tips about withdrawing your winnings using credit/debit cards:
👊 The withdrawal process is just as straightforward as the deposit process.
👊 You can cash out your winnings once your account has been verified and all supporting documents have been approved.
👊 It is vital that you check that your details are correct and that they match the account information.
What are the benefits of using credit/debit cards at an online casino?
With credit and debit cards being universally accepted as payment methods, there are some benefits attached to using them at an online casino.
High rollers are able to deposit large amounts. Essentially, having a credit card is like having a loan, so you can either make monthly repayments or spread them out over a longer period of time. Deposits also tend to be instantaneous as they can be added to your account within seconds, which in turn speeds up the process of being able to play.
Also, with Visa and Mastercard being accepted at most online stores, players can receive discounts when using this form of payment.
Credit & Debit Cards FAQs
💳 Can you use a credit card to gamble online?
Some countries, such as the UK, have imposed a ban on players using their credit card to gamble with, but this doesn’t apply in India. As long as your card is verified, you can use it at any participating credit card casino online.
More and more users in India are playing with their credit cards at online casinos, and so this is likely to continue to grow in the future. Also, with more intuitive and responsive mobile apps popping up, this has created a new avenue for players.
💳 Advantages of using credit/debit cards at online casinos
👍 It is safe as a payment method.
👍 Added levels of security to ensure that your details are protected online.
👍 With cards being more widely circulated, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has taken steps to vet payments and make credit card transactions more secure.
👍 The fact that credit and debit cards can be used at practically any online casino makes them a favourite payment method for Indians.
👍 The number of online establishments is only set to increase in the future, so it is certainly worth exploring for new players.
👍 The simplicity of using credit or debit cards means that they are one of the most versatile payment methods.
👍 Credit and debit cards offer phenomenal customer service, and you can easily contact your bank should you encounter problems while playing at an online casino.
Disadvantages of using credit/debit cards at online casinos
👎 While you can easily deposit big amounts at an online casino, there is a danger that you can exceed your budget and rack up more debt.
👎Each time you make a deposit, you are releasing personal data. If your data was to end up in the wrong hands of a third party, then your personal information could be compromised.
💳 Are there fees applied when using a Visa card or MasterCard at an online casino?
Yes, but the costs for using a debit card tend to be lower than using a credit card at an online casino. Visa charges some of the lowest commission fees in the casino world and costs can vary from around the 2% to 3% mark. Also, you can use INR to save you from the pesky currency conversions. Therefore, Visa cards can save players from eating into their rupees on unnecessary costs.
Similarly, Mastercard charges small fees for using its services to play at online casinos. Like Visa, players shouldn’t hesitate to use their debit or credit card.