Jeton is a method of e-transfer that’s quickly gaining in popularity in Canada. It promises money transfers that are faster and more secure than the competition. Transfers are also free of any hidden fees.
We’ll quickly go over the steps you need to know in order to make a deposit or withdrawal with Jeton. It’s a straightforward payment method to use at your favourite casinos.
1. To use Jeton, you’ll first have to make an account. You can do this by simply heading over to their website. You will find the option to sign up in the top right corner. Fill out the forms with the required information to proceed.
2. Before you can make a deposit with Jeton, you will have to add funds to your account. You can use your credit card, prepaid card or a bank transfer. Once you have some funds in your account, you’re all set.
3. Register with a casino that accepts Jeton as a payment. Go to the payments section on your account and select the amount you wish to deposit. Choose Jeton as your deposit method and proceed as you would with any other payment option.
The maximum that you can deposit with Jeton is $10,000. Also, keep in mind that individual casinos may have their own limits in place and that these can vary.
In order to make a withdrawal with Jeton, you have to make a deposit with it first. This means that if you didn’t use it to make your casino deposit, you wouldn’t be able to withdraw to your Jeton e-wallet afterwards.
The maximum that you can withdraw with Jeton is $10,000. Once again, keep in mind the withdrawal limit of your particular casino as it could be less.
In order to use Jeton, you need to know what casinos are currently accepting it. SuperLenny has looked at some of the best Jeton casinos in Canada.
Jeton offers a number of advantages over other payment methods. One feature is a faster and more secure way to make your casino deposits and withdrawals. You no longer have to wait several days for your withdrawal to be processed to your Visa or Mastercard. Deposits and withdrawals will be processed in just moments. You can begin playing right away and enjoy any winnings much sooner.
Your personal information is protected with the latest technology for the best security. They use state-of-the-art firewalls and encryption technology to safeguard your information. When you use Jeton, you don’t have to worry about giving your credit card number or other financial details to the casino. Additionally, there aren’t any fees to worry about.
Jeton currently supports many different kinds of currencies, including the Canadian dollar. This means there are no currency conversion fees necessary. Jetton is registered in the UK and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority).
The major drawback with Jeton is that it’s still relatively new. As a result, the number of casinos that accept Jeton is lower than more well-known options. However, its popularity is growing every day across the world.
One last thing to keep in mind is you need to load funds into your Jeton account before you can use it for deposits. Keep an eye on your balance and make sure you have enough funds.
We researched some of the bonuses you can input at Jeton Casinos. See the different welcome and deposit bonuses available below:
Casino Friday: You receive $20 CAD when you first sign up. Plus, you get another 100% on your first deposit up to $500 CAD.
Genesis Casino: Receive 300 Free spins and up to $1000 CAD on your first deposit.
Casino Days: Casino Days offers a 100% match bonus on your deposit up to $500 CAD.
Lucky Days: You can get 100 free spins and a 100% match up to $1,500 CAD when you sign up.
Sloty: City of Slots: The welcome bonus here includes 300 free spins and a match bonus of up to $1,500 CAD.
Many of the best Jeton casinos will offer seasonal and rotating promotions. There may be bonuses offered on certain days of the week. Be sure to check the promotions section often so you don’t miss out. You can also qualify for a birthday bonus at many casinos.
At SuperLenny, we look at a number of important factors to help you decide which casino to play at.
1. Bonuses and Promotions: Most casinos will offer a match bonus on your deposit and/or free spins. Some welcome bonuses are a lot more generous than others.
2. Safety and Security: You want to know if your casino is safe and licensed. Lenny looks at where the casino is licensed and who they are regulated by. The encryption and security features used to protect your personal details are all considered.
3. Payment Methods: A greater variety of payment methods will be more convenient. Will your withdrawals be processed quickly? Some casinos can take several days to pay out your winnings. We find the fastest casinos for you.
4. Games Offered: We look at the selection of games and game providers. What kind of slots are offered? What other games does the casino have? Are they any fun?
5. Customer Support: Sometimes, you have a question that the FAQ doesn’t answer. We look at the available options for reaching the casino. Lenny considers how long it takes the staff to respond and whether they were helpful and professional in their answers.
We consider all these factors when looking at a casino and many more. SuperLenny is your trusted source for fair and impartial reviews on the hottest casinos in Canada. We want your casino experience to be as smooth as possible.