New Canadian casinos online 2020
New Canadian casinos are launched all the time. Find the best new Canadian online casinos here, with SuperLenny.com We give you only safe new Canadian casinos, and only the one's that has passed our rigorous testing and vetting. Not finding what you're looking for here? See a list of all casino reviews.
New Canadian online casinos 2020
Why play at a new Canadian casino?
New Canadian casinos are usually opened by casino experts who have benefited from years of industry knowledge. This means that they can tailor to make a casino that best fits player needs and values.
Here, are some of the main advantages of choosing a new casino site:
- 👉 Welcome Bonuses – Out of all the different casino bonuses, welcome bonuses are the most lucrative for Canadian players. Mainly because the casino or sportsbook is trying to compete with all of the other sites. Without offering an attractive welcome bonus, players will look elsewhere. Lenny’s top tip: Look for no- deposit or no deposit free spins bonuses.
- 👉 Latest technology – If you’re looking for innovative technology, look no further than a new casino website or app. As a way to stand out in the market, many new betting sites offer players the latest technology, whether that’s faster load time or 1 click sign-ups. Tech-savvy players will be in their element.
- 👉 Responsible practices – Player safety has been a hot topic in the casino and sports betting. New sites have an advantage here as they can customize their sites to promote responsible gambling practices from the start.
- 👉 Payment Options – New sites can be more selective and find the most popular payment methods to offer players. Older sites tend to offer a wider choice but this often includes obscure and even outdated methods.
- 👉 More Live-Action – The betting industry has really opened up the world of live-action for players. In sports, this comes in the form of live betting and live-streaming of events. In the casino, “Vegas” style action is brought to players via live casino games. New sites are well aware of this trend and many offer live action sports and casinos as a standard.
WHAT PLAYERS SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR
Unfortunately, not all new casinos operate above board. From shady practices, withholding player’s money or worse some sites are downright dodgy. One of Lenny’s aims is to educate players on what red flags to look out for when betting online.
🔴 Licensing – Think of a casino license the same way as your driving license. When you have a license you can legally drive (in this case operate a betting site). Being a licensed casino means that the site has agreed to uphold a set of terms and conditions set by the licensing authority. Top Tip: Look for sites licensed by the UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission, MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) and Alderney.
🔴Terms & Conditions – Before registering or making a deposit always read the terms & conditions. Although it isn’t the most interesting of reading it will save you from being burned in the future. Top Tip: Good online casinos will have clear terms & conditions if you do not understand anything either contact customer support or find a site with simpler terms.
🔴 Banking Methods – Looking at the banking methods a casino site has is a good gauge of how trustworthy they are. Always look for payment methods you are familiar with and avoid cryptocurrencies and e-wallets unless you are aware of how they work and how to safeguard yourself from fraud.
🔴 Testing Certificates – Companies like eCogra and iTechlabs test online casino games for fairness. Honest casino sites will be more than happy to display theses certificates as a mark of confidence in their games. Dishonest casino sites will either have no testing certificates or fake ones. Top Tip: If you are unsure if a test certificate displayed by a casino is the real deal contact the testing company for validation.
🔴 Age Verification – Age verification exists to prevent underage gambling. If a site is operating responsibly, they will ask you to verify your age before allowing access to betting services.