Does LV Bet’s bonuses and promotions reward new and loyal players alike? Let’s take a look…
LV Bet offers a great Welcome Package that’s split over the first four deposits. Here’s how it works:
• Get a 100% match bonus of up to C$200 + up to 200 LV Spins to play Starburst on 1st deposit.
• Get a 50% match bonus of up to C$200 +up to 200 LV Spins to play Aloha on 2nd deposit.
• Get a 25% match bonus of up to C$500 + up to 500 LV Spins to play Joker Pro on 3rd deposit.
• Get a 200% match bonus of up to C$100 + up to 100 LV Spins to play Wild Wild West: The Great Train Heist on 4th deposit.
Some fine print to keep in mind! The number of LV Spins you get depends on the deposit amount. LV Spins expire after 5 days. Meanwhile, Bonus Money remains valid for 15 days.
LV Bet has put together quite the generous Welcome Package. It not only gives low-rollers the chance to enjoy multiple deposit match offers, but rewards players with a combination of bonus money and free spins.
Lenny’s happy to report there’s plenty of promotions to enjoy after the initial Welcome Package! Currently, some of the offers include:
• Winter Sprint where you can win a share of C$50,000 by playing Live Casino.
• Up to 40 Super LV Spins on Aloha! Christmas with your next deposit.
• A 25% Reload Bonus worth up to C$100 with your next deposit.
That’s a great selection that caters for slot and live casino game players alike. Plus, it’s easy to keep track of all the available bonuses thanks to a drop-down list of available promotions in the cashier window.
Once you register, you’re automatically subscribed to the LV Bet loyalty program. This awards you LV Points each time you bet on Sportsbook at the rate of 1 LV Point per C$5 bet. Casino players can earn points by playing exclusively on the LV Wheel draw.
As you acquire points, each 100 LV Points can be converted into C$1 cash. The great news is that these funds come with no wagering requirements attached.
There’s also an invite-only VIP program for frequent and high-roller players. VIP players enjoy a personal account manager, personalized rewards, and fast-tracked withdrawals as well as other perks.
From Slots, to Live Casino, to Sports Betting, LV Bet seems to have it all! But does the site deliver in terms of quantity as well as quality?
A handful of table games including Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat are available. Each one comes with a number of variants but the selection is modest at best. Lenny feels LV Bet does a better job with Live Casino games so let’s take a look at these up next.
H3: LV Bet Live Casino
LV Bet offers Live Casino players plenty of game options, most of which are powered by Evolution. These include:
• Live Roulette
• Live Blackjack
• Live Poker
• Live Baccarat
• Live Shows
A number of VIP Blackjack and Roulette tables are also available for players looking for a more exclusive experience. Overall, it’s a great library that features the classics, the niche game shows, and some of the latest releases like Live Craps.
With 1,800+ games available from 25+ studios, slot players will find plenty of reels to set in motion! The wide selection of game providers means that you’re likely to find the iconic classics as well as the new releases. Some of the games on offer include:
• Starburst, Hotline 2, and Twin Spin Megaways by NetEnt
• Piggy Riches Megaways and Midas Gold by Red Tiger
• Reel Gems Deluxe and Deadmau5 by Microgaming
LV Bet have clearly put in a ton of effort into this Slots library and Lenny’s quite certain you’ll find your favourites along with new titles to try out.
There’s no shortage of options for Jackpot chasers! When Lenny checked in, the highest pots were on:
• Wheel of Wishes at C$10 million+
• Mega Moolah at C$3 million+
• African Legends at C$400k+
With 30+ progressive slot titles available, the selection is varied enough to include some of the most popular classics as well as other titles from a variety of providers.
Players can enjoy betting on their favorite sports thanks to LV Bet’s Sports Betting platform featuring Live and Virtual Sports. Some of the most popular games available are:
• Horse Racing
LV Bet have done a brilliant job with their platform. It’s simple to navigate, and easy to keep track of all the action.
Registering is a simple, 2-minute process. All you need to do is:
1. Click on the Register Button
2. Fill in your account and login in details
3. Enter your personal details
4. Confirm to register your account
5. Activate the registration link sent to your email
That’s it! Once you click on the email link, you’ll be directed to the site and can choose to deposit to get your Welcome Offer and start playing, or opt to browse the site instead.
With credit, debit, bank transfer, and e-wallet options all available, we’re certain all players will find their preferred method.
To deposit, simply:
1. Click on the Deposit button right under your username
2. Activate your Welcome Offer / any other available Bonuses
3. Enter a custom CAD amount or select one of the pre-set options
4. Select your preferred payment method from the drop-down menu
5. Click on the yellow Deposit button to proceed
6. Enter transaction details and select Make Payment
The funds should instantly appear in your account. It’s easy to keep track of your balance thanks to the counter right next to your username at the top of the screen.
All payment methods come with a minimum deposit of C$20 and a maximum deposit of C$7,000.
Time to cash-out? To withdraw, all you need to do is:
1. Click on your balance or My Account
2. Select Withdraw from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen
3. Enter the withdrawal amount in CAD
4. Select your preferred banking method from the drop-down menu
5. Click on the yellow Withdraw button to proceed
6. Enter the transaction details to confirm
Once the withdrawal goes through, you’ll receive the funds in your bank account within 3 working days.
It’s worth noting that only the first withdrawal of the week is free of charge. From there, each withdrawal in the same week comes with a fixed C$5 administrative fee.
The minimum withdrawal amount is C$20. Meanwhile, the maximum withdrawal per day is C$5,000, although custom arrangements can be made for higher amounts. There aren’t any weekly or monthly limits so that’s great news for high-rollers.
Got any questions? Luckily, LV Bet comes with its own dedicated Support and FAQ page that lists the most popular queries and their answers. Kudos to the team for also providing easy to access tabs for terms & conditions and other important information. If you still need to get in touch with a support agents, you can do so via:
• Live Chat (8AM – 11PM CET)
• Phone (10AM – 8PM CET)
• Support Email
Naturally, we always prefer it when a chat is operated 24 / 7 but to be fair on LV, they are available for a substantial part of the day. We gave the live chat a try with a few general questions and are happy to report the replies we got were instant, polite, and informative. Lenny recommends Canadian players opt for the live chat when possible.
The standard wagering requirement is set at 35x. No issues here! This is a very reasonable amount that’s right on par with the industry average.
Yes – Lenny thinks LV Bet is worth checking out! Not only does this casino come with a generous Welcome Offer, it also has an impressive casino game portfolio to boot. Plus, LV Bet comes with its own Sports Betting platform. It’s truly rare to come across a casino that excels at both. Players who enjoy a spot of casino and sports betting in equal measure will find LV Bet to be a great choice.
LV Bet is registered in Malta under an MGA license.
Yes it is. Lenny reviewed the site in detail and found LV Bet to be a safe and reputable casino. Not only is the casino registered in an EU country and closely regulated, but it also takes its site security, customer service, and responsible gaming seriously.
Yes, Canadian players can deposit and withdraw in CAD.
Unfortunately, iDebit isn’t one of the current payment options. Canadian players have a variety of other options including Interac and Visa.