Let’s face it – the Promotions page is the first place new players check out! And that’s exactly where Lenny will start to kick off this review…
Energy Casino has done a great job at giving players plenty of choices when it comes to their Welcome Offer. Players can opt for 1 of the following:
• Casino Welcome Offer – Get a 100% Welcome Bonus worth up to C$200 on your 1st deposit, followed by a 50% Reload Bonus of up to C$200
• Live Casino Welcome Offer – Get 25% cashback, up to C$250 on net losses on your first day of play on live casino games
• A SportsBook Welcome Bonus – Deposit and wager at least C$10 to get an extra C$10
That means slot players, live casino players, and sports betters all have a customized offer that’ll make the most out of their 1st deposit!
Players won’t run out of promotions to take advantage of anytime soon! The team behind Energy has created an impressive list of offers that cater to all player preferences. Currently, these are:
• Game of the Week Offers – Earn double loyalty points on a special game each week
• Microgaming Grand Prix – Play some of Microgaming’s most popular slots for the chance to win up to C$150
• Winter Sprint – Play a selection of live casino games by Evolution and earn tickets for the chance to bag a share of a C$50,000 grand prize
• Sunday Special: Reload EnergySpins – Make a deposit on Sunday and earn EnergySpins on a selection of BF Games
• Weekly Accumulator Offer – Build a football accumulator and if lady luck isn’t on your side for any one of your choices, get a refund of up to C$20 as bonus funds
There’s no need for any bonus code when opting into the Welcome Offers. To claim them, simply opt into your preferred option in the cashier window just before depositing. This also applies to all other promotions on the site.
Players who check-in and play frequently earn loyalty points for every time they wager on their favourite casino games. Slots will net 1 point for each C$5 bet while table and live casino games award 1 point per C$100 wager.
Points can then be exchanged for cash, EnergySpins, or merchandise. To do this, click on the Energy Shop tab at the top of the page and click on your preferred offer to exchange points.
Meanwhile, there’s also an invite-only VIP program so high rollers take note! There’s a dedicated team that offers a bespoke gaming experience if you make it onto the VIP list.
With a whopping 2,000+ game library, players at Energy will find a wide selection of table, slot, and live casino games. There’s also a dedicated SportsBook platform for sport fans. Let’s take a look at each one.
Energy gives players a modest selection of 20+ table games that include:
• Video Poker – Joker Poker, American Poker Gold, Jacks or Better Poker
• Blackjack – Vegas Strip Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack
• Bingo games
It’s clear the team has put great thought into creating a lot of variety in the small selection. You won’t find tons of options true, but you will find the classics along with multiple game variants.
Ready to up the stakes on some of the most popular casino games out there? Energy’s got you covered with live games run by Evolution and LiveG24 like:
• Live Blackjack
• Live Baccarat
• Live Craps
• Live Super Sic Bo
• Game Shows
It’s a wide variety that players would expect from a large casino – and Energy delivers!
With 20+ providers powering a 1,900+ slot library, players are in for quite a treat at Energy. Some of the most popular titles are:
• Gonzo Quest Megaways
• Book of Dead
• Wolf Gold
• 9 Masks of Fire
There are also a ton of new releases so players can stay up to date with the very latest games on offer. Lenny’s certain slot players will find their favourite titles at Energy with plenty of opportunities to discover new games and providers.
Fans of progressive jackpots will find 25+ slots including:
• Mega Moolah – Fortunium Gold, Absolootly Mad, Atlantean Treasures
• WowPot! – Sisters of Oz, Wheel of Wishes
• African Legends
• Grand Spinn Superpot
• Divine Fortune
There’s also a large selection of Daily Drop Jackpots on a number of big titles like 24-hour Grand Prix, Crystal Mirror, and Lucky Fridays.
This is a great line-up of popular classics and titles that boast some of the largest progressive jackpots out there. They’re definitely worth checking out if you’re an avid slot player chasing a big win.
Yes – Energy Casino even comes with its own SportsBook! Players can bet on their favourite games such as:
There’s even virtual sports available so you can bet on your favourite games 24 / 7 without the inconvenience of cancelled matches.
The platform is intuitive, easy to navigate, and makes keeping up with the live action simple. Lenny definitely recommends giving Energy’s sports betting options a try.
Signing up is a simple process. All you need to do is:
1. Click on the Register button
2. Enter your account information
3. Type in your contact details
4. Click on Register to confirm
5. Activate your account by clicking on the link sent via email
That’s it! From here, you can choose to browse the site or go ahead and deposit to start playing for real money.
To log in, simply:
1. Click on the Login button
2. Type in your username and password
3. Confirm the Login
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the Forgot Password link.
With a variety that includes credit/debit cards, instant banking, and e-wallets, Lenny’s sure players will find their favourite payment method at Energy.
1. Click on the Deposit button
2. Select your preferred payment method
3. Opt into any of the available promotions
4. Enter the transaction details
5. Confirm to complete the transaction
The minimum deposit is C$20 for all payment methods. Overall, it’s a reasonable amount for low rollers.
1. Click on My Account
2. Select Withdraw from the tab on the right
3. Select your preferred banking method
4. Enter the transaction details
5. Confirm the withdrawal
All banking methods come with a minimum withdrawal of C$30. It’s also worth keeping in mind that only the 1st withdrawal of the week is free. From there, further withdrawals come with a fixed C$5 fee.
Once you confirm the withdrawal, it’ll be sent for processing. This can take up to a few hours. Then, the funds will take up to 3 working days to appear in your account.
Currently, the only withdrawal limit is C$5,000 in any 24-hour period. This means there are no weekly or monthly withdrawal limits so that’s good news for high rollers.
Energy Casino comes with its own detailed FAQ page so players are likely to find the answers to the most general questions here. But if you need to get in touch with the support team, you can do so via:
• Live Chat
• Support Email
Lenny gave the live chat a try with some general questions. The support agent’s response was instant, polite, and informative. Canadian players should definitely get in touch via live chat first as it’s the quickest and most efficient way to get support.
Energy has a standard 35x wagering requirement for both Energy Spins and Casino Bonus. Meanwhile, any No Deposit Bonuses come with a 30x requirement attached.
This is great news for players as both wagering requirements are either on par, or slightly lower than the industry average.
Players can close and permanently delete their account by contacting the support team via email.
Yes he does! Energy Casino is a well-rounded platform that offers a wide selection of Casino Games and Sports Betting options. The games library is massive, the promotions plenty, and the support team responsive and helpful. Take note of this casino and give it a try in your next gaming session!
Energy Casino is registered in the UK under a UKGC license and in Malta under an MGA license.
This casino is operated by Probe Investments Limited.
Yes it does.
Yes – players can download the app on android phones.
Yes it is! Lenny considers a casino safe when it’s regulated, uses the latest encrypted technology for security purposes on its site, is transparent with its players, and offers tools for responsible gaming. Energy Casino meets all these criteria.
It does. Canadian players can deposit and cash out in CAD.
No, but Canadian players can opt for a variety of other payment methods including Interac.