Does ComeOn! Casino provides great offers for new and loyal players alike? Let’s take a look.
There’s no need for any Bonus Codes when taking advantage of offers. Before depositing, players are automatically prompted to select an offer from a list. This means you’ll never miss out on any new promotions.
New players can make the most out of their first deposit thanks to two Welcome Offers:
• A 100% match deposit bonus of up to C$500 to be used on Sportsbook
• A 100% match deposit bonus of up to C$500 + 100 Free Spins. Plus, this great offer can be claimed for up to 3 times!
It’s great to see a casino that considers its casino players as well as its sports betters. Lenny definitely recommends you check out and opt into one of these Welcome Offers when you sign up.
Players don’t only get to enjoy a Welcome Offer! When Lenny checked in, there were also a wide selection of promotions available including:
• Free Spins Club – Join this club and deposit + wager on your favourite slots to automatically get Free Spins in your account the following month
• Get double loyalty points on the best slots – When you play a special Game of the Week
• Win a C$5 Free Bet every week – When you play Lightning Roulette
That’s quite an impressive Promotions line-up. Plus, Lenny also came across several seasonal and themed offers when he browsed through the site. In short, there are tons of offers to enjoy both as a new, and as a loyal player.
Players earn ComeOn! Points for each time they wager on the site. How many points you earn varies, but all points can be used at the casino’s special Rewards Shop. Here, players can exchange points for Free Bets, Free Spins, or Free Lottery tickets.
To keep track of all the available rewards, simply click on your Account icon, then the Rewards tab.
From Casino to Sports Betting, ComeOn! houses a library of over 700 games. It’s a modest library, but does it make up for it with a great variety?
Lenny didn’t spot any Table Games at ComeOn! but players will find a variety of Live Casino options, reviewed up next.
Players can expect to find all the classic games you’d find on the casino floor such as:
• Live Blackjack
• Live Roulette
• Live Baccarat
• Live Sic Bo
• Game shows
If you’re a big fan of the authentic casino experience, you’ll probably find your favourite go-to games here. It’s a selection that considers different playing preferences and styles so you’ll also find plenty of new games to try out.
Players eager to set the reels in motion can do so on 600+ slots powered by 10 different studios. Some of the new releases Lenny spotted were:
• Silverback Multiplier Mountain by Microgaming
• Riches of Midgard by NetEnt
• Super Joker Megaways by Quickspin
• Sylvan Spirits by Red Tiger
• Atlantic Megaways by Yggdrasil
• Crystal Strike by Oryx
It’s clear that the ComeOn! team put in the effort to give players a wide selection along with the latest releases. As with the Live Casino options, Lenny’s certain the majority of slot players will find what they’re looking for. And if the library’s too limited for your preference at the moment, it’s definitely worth checking out again in the future.
Great news for Jackpot chasers! ComeOn! offers players the chance to bag a Daily or Hourly Jackpot by playing a selection of slot games including:
• Golden Tsar
• Cash Volt
• Pirates Plenty
The site mentions that the average pot is between C$55,000 and C$60,000 before it’s won. The biggest Daily Drop Jackpot win so far has been a whopping C$140,000.
On top of that, ComeOn! houses some of the best and most popular Jackpot slot games out there like:
• The Mega Moolah Suite – Atlantean Treasures, Absolootly Mad
• The WowPot Suite – Wheel of Wishes. Sisters of Oz
• Mega Fortune
It’s a great selection that rivals that of much bigger casinos Lenny’s seen, so if you’re a Jackpot player, you’ll find plenty to enjoy at ComeOn!
ComeOn! comes with its own Sports Betting platform for players eager to wager on their favourite sports. Some of the most popular sports available include:
• Horse Racing
• Virtual Sports
All Sportsbook options are powered by SBTech, which give players the options of up to 2,000 different bet types plus over 20,000 live sports events each month.
To sign-up, all you need to do is:
1. Click on the Open Account button at the top of the page
2. Enter your account information
3. Enter your personal details
4. Confirm to complete the registration process
5. Carry out your 1st deposit to claim the Welcome Offer
Logging in is a straight-forward process on desktop, tablet or mobile:
1. Go to the home page
2. Click on the Log In button at the top of the page
3. Enter your account details and confirm
To deposit, simply:
1. Click on your Account icon at the top of the page
2. Opt into one of the available offers
3. Select your preferred payment method
4. Type in your deposit amount
5. Enter the transaction details and confirm
The minimum deposit is currently C$20. It’s a fair amount that fits the pockets of most low rollers.
Withdrawing funds is as simple as depositing. All you need to do is:
1. Click on your Account icon at the top of the page
2. Type in the amount of funds you’d like to withdraw (minimum of C$20)
3. Confirm the transaction
The length of time it’ll take for the funds to reach your account depends on the banking method. However, the site mentions all transactions are processed within 24 hours. From here, it’ll take the funds a few working days to reach your account.
Good news high rollers! At the moment, there are no limits on withdrawals or the number of transactions.
When it comes to customer service, ComeOn! has done a great job at making itself available to players. If you need to speak to a support agent you can do so via:
• Email Contact Form
• Live Chat
Naturally, Lenny gave the live chat a try by asking a few general questions on the Welcome Offer to see how the responses fared. The support agent reply was immediate and helpful. Lenny definitely recommends you opt for the live chat option for any queries or issues.
Since ComeOn! has multiple types of games, it comes with a variety of wagering requirements that depend on the game you play:
• SportsBook has a 10x wagering requirement
• Casino Games come with a 40x wagering requirement
All in all, both requirements are reasonable and on par with the industry standard.
Players can close their account by sending an email on the support email provided.
Yes he does! ComeOn! gives players the chance to sample a wide variety of Casino Games and to try their hand at Sports Betting – all on one account. The Welcome Offers are great, the game selection modest but ever-growing, and the entire gaming experience comes with stellar customer support. It’s definitely worth giving this site a try.
ComeOn! is registered in Malta, Sweden and Denmark.
ComeOn! is operated by Co-Gaming Limited.
Yes it does.
Yes, but at the moment, it only supports Sports Betting.
Yes it does.
Yes, Canadian players can pay using iDebit along with several other payment methods.
Yes it is. ComeOn is licensed in multiple EU countries and has extensive experience in the industry. It takes site security seriously, is transparent with its customers, and is also clearly committed to responsible gaming.