It’s the first thing players, and Lenny, looks out for! Can Spin Rider wow us with its Bonuses and Promotions? Let’s find out.
Get ready to floor it – SpinRider Casino gives new players one of the most generous Welcome Offers Lenny’s come across in quite a while! Players can bag up to C$4,500 in Bonus funds along with 100 Free Spins over the course of their first 3 deposits. Here’s how it works:
• Get a 200% match deposit bonus of up to C$3,000+ 50 Bonus Spins to play Book of Dead on 1st deposit
• Get 40% match deposit bonus of up to C$1,000 + 20 Bonus Spins to play The Finer Reels of Life on 2nd deposit
• Get 80% match deposit bonus of up to C$500 + 30 Bonus Spins to play Legacy of Egypt on 3rd deposit
It’s an outstanding offer for new players, made even better by the fact that it’s split over multiple deposits. This makes it much easier for low rollers to take advantage of the promotion.
What about the fine print? Well, players must deposit the minimum amount of C$20 each time. Plus, each offer is subject to the standard 35x wagering requirement. Also, unused Bonus Spins expire after 10 days, while unused Bonus funds expire after 30 days. Winnings from Free Spins are credited in Bonus funds and are capped to a maximum of C$50 per offer.
The T&Cs are all very reasonable, so Lenny definitely recommends you opt-in for this offer if you join!
Along with an exceptional Welcome Offer, Spin Rider also offers loyal players the chance to win a Porsche 718 Cayman Coupe. That means one lucky player will walk away a sportscar driver! To try your luck:
1. Deposit $20 and wager double the amount to earn 1 point
2. Get 1 entry ticket for each 500 points earned
3. Enter the random draw for a chance to win
At the moment, there aren’t any additional Bonus or Free Spins offers on the site, but there’s a detailed VIP program that awards these promotions to loyal players. Let’s take a look at this up next.
Loyal players are in for quite the ride thanks to Spin Rider’s exclusive VIP membership. Working your way up through the exclusive ranks rewards you with:
• VIP Only Events – Such as a weekend at the races, a 5-star holiday break, Formula 1 packages and so on
• A Personal Account Manager – To offer you an exclusive and first-class online gaming experience
• Faster Withdrawals – Which are guaranteed to get your funds to your account as quickly as possibly
• Birthday Gifts – To thank you for your loyalty
• VIP Reload – Get higher value bonuses based on your gameplay once you reach VIP Gold Level
Players earn loyalty points each time they wager C$10 worth of cash or bonus funds on:
Each 1,000 Loyalty Points can be exchanged for C$5 worth of Bonus funds. These are subject to the standard 35x wagering requirement. It’s important to keep in mind that loyalty points may be reset and go back to zero if the player is inactive for 30 days or more.
SpinRider’s library doesn’t disappoint. Players will find over 90 studio providers and a variety of table games, live casino, slots, and plenty of Jackpot slots to try their luck on! Let’s take a look.
Table game players will find around 50+ options to choose from, including the classic trio:
Each game comes with different variants so overall, Lenny feels it’s a modest selection.
Currently, Spin Rider offers around 15 live casino game options including:
• Live Roulette
• Live Baccarat
• Live Blackjack
• Super Sic Bo
• Game shows like Crazy Time, Dream Catcher, & Monopoly
There’s a table for each game type, so similar to the table game selection, you’ll definitely find your favorite if you like to stick to the classics. The majority of the games are powered by Evolution so players can expect a great gaming experience each time. Lenny hopes the Spin Rider team expands their portfolio as their live casino player base grows!
Thanks to the 90+ providers Spin Rider has on board, slot players will find plenty of variety on the reels! From the iconic classics, to a wide selection of themes, to the latest releases, players will find it all. Some of the slots listed in the Popular tab when Lenny checked in were:
• Starburst & Gonzo’s Quest by NetEnt
• Immortal Romance by Microgaming
• Rise of Olympus by Play’n GO
Lenny’s got great news if you’re a Jackpot chaser. Spin Rider boasts over 35 Jackpot games that include the Mega Moolah suite, Hall of Gods suite, and Winstar. Combined, these rack up millions of dollars’ worth of Jackpots to be won.
To sign-up, simply:
1. Click on the red Sign-Up button
2. Fill out your personal details
3. Type in your account information
4. Read & accept the T&Cs and policies
5. Click on the Sign-up button to complete the process
Once you confirm, you’re instantly taken to the home page where you can deposit, or browse the site some more.
Canadian players have plenty of payment options to choose from that include credit/debit cards, bank transfer, and e-wallet. The current options are:
Ready to start playing? Here’s how to deposit:
1. Click on the green Deposit button on the home page
2. Select your preferred payment method
3. Enter the payment amount & transaction details
4. Opt into any available bonus from the ones listed
5. Confirm the payment
Spin Rider Casino has a C$20 minimum deposit. It’s not the lowest out there, but it’s still a reasonable amount that works well for low rollers.
When it’s time to cash-out, simply:
1. Click on your balance or My Account from the Main Menu
2. Click on Withdraw
3. Enter the transaction details & confirm
From here, your transaction will take 1-2 working days to process. During this time, you may also reverse your withdrawal. Once it’s processed, the funds will reach your account within 3 working days. How quickly they reach you will depend on the payment method.
The only withdrawal limit listed in the T&Cs is C$5,000 per week.
Need to get in touch with a support agent? You can do so via email or 24 / 7 live chat. Lenny gave the live chat option a try with a couple of questions on the Promotions and VIP Program. The response was immediate, polite, and helpful. Canadian players should definitely opt for the live chat option first if any issue crops up.
The standard wagering requirements at Spin Rider Casino are 35x for all Bonus funds and Free Spins.
Keep in mind that not all games contribute to the requirements equally. In fact, only slots, scratchcards and keno contribute a full 100% to the wagering requirements. All other games including table and live casino games don’t contribute anything to the requirement. This is worth keeping in mind if you’re not an eager slots player.
Yes! Granted, Spin Rider’s portfolio isn’t the largest out there. But it makes up for it by having one of the most generous Welcome Offers out there, coupled with a VIP program that consistently rewards you for your loyalty. Plus, with 90+ providers on board, Lenny’s quite sure the team will expand their list of game titles as their player base grows. Check it out or keep this one on your radar.
Spin Rider Casino is registered in multiple countries. It’s licensed by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain, the Swedish Gambling Authority, and the Malta Gaming Authority. All play by Canadians falls under the Maltese license.
Yes, it is. Players can rest assured of Spin Rider Casino’s safety thanks to the strict regulations it must stick to in order to maintain not 1, but 3 gaming licenses! That means the site’s security, transparency, customer support, and commitment to responsible gaming practices are top-notch.
Yes! Canadian players are welcome and can pay and withdraw in CAD using their preferred payment method.
No, not currently. But Canadian players can opt for Interac payments as well as a variety of other methods.