Does Wallace Bet reward new and loyal players with great offers and bonuses? Trust Lenny to find out!
If you’re eager to make the most out of your initial bankroll, Wallace Bet gives new players the chance to bag bonuses with the first 3 deposits. Here’s how it works:
• Get a 100% match deposit bonus of up to C$200 on 1st deposit
• Get an 80% match deposit bonus of up to C$200 on 2nd deposit
• Get a 100% match deposit bonus of up to C$200 on 3rd deposit
It’s a generous offer and great for low rollers who’ll gain much more from the offer since it’s split up over several deposits.
It’s clear that Wallace Bet caters for low rollers, but what about high rollers and players looking for a VIP experience? The good news is that new players can get a VIP Casino Bonus worth up to a whopping C$3,000. It works in a similar way to the standard Welcome Offer:
• Get a 110% match deposit bonus of up to C$1,000 on 1st deposit
• Get a 100% match deposit bonus of up to C$1,000 on 2nd deposit
• Get a 110% match deposit bonus of up to C$1,000 on 3rd deposit
There doesn’t seem to be a structured or tiered VIP program after you claim this offer. Perhaps it’ll be added in the near future.
Players take note! Wallace Bet currently has a variety of active promotions which include:
• Daily Cashback – worth 5% up to C$1,000 on daily losses
• Everyday Reload Bonus – worth 25% up to C$150, available 4 times per week
• Pragmatic Drops & Wins – win a share of C$2 million when you take part in the Tournament
• Reload Sports Bonus – worth 25% up to C$100 to bet on your favourite sports
• Christmas Calendar Express – a seasonal promotion that could bag you Free Spins, Bonuses, Free Sports Bets + much more
That’s quite an impressive line-up! Wallace Bet have done a great job at catering for different player preferences and styles. Plus, this variety makes it much easier to venture away from your go-to favourites and to try out something new.
Wallace Bet may have a rather modest selection of 600+ games or so, but it has a well varied library of table games, live casino, slots, and even sports betting! Let’s jump right in.
Table game players will find a great selection of table games including:
• Roulette (33 games)
• Blackjack (52 games)
• Poker (18 games)
The team at Wallace Bet has clearly put in the effort to include the classic titles along with various niche gameplay styles. Lenny’s impressed with the variety on offer!
Wallace Bet’s live casino library is powered by Pragmatic Play and Vision Casino. There’s a variety of games on offer including:
• Mega Wheel
It’s a modest selection, but one that’s broad enough to cater for most player favourites. There are also a number of game variants for niche players.
Ready to chance lady luck on the reels? Wallace Bet has a great selection of slots from big name providers to smaller studios. The filters make it easy for players to find games based on themes. Some of the most popular titles when Lenny checked in were:
• Starburst by NetEnt
• Immortal Romance by Microgaming
• Sweet Bonanza by Pragmatic Play
• Space Arcade by NoLimitCity
• Fruit Mania by Wazdan
While there’s no dedicated tab for Jackpot Progressive slots, Wallace Bet has a handful of titles available including:
• The Mega Moolah suite
• African Legends & Sisters of Oz Wow Major Jackpot
• Mega Joker
• Diamond King Jackpots
Yes – Wallace Bet also offers Sports Betting on its own platform! Players can bet on a variety of popular sports including:
• Ice Hockey
To sign up at Wallace Bet, simply:
1. Click on the Register button at the top of the screen
2. Enter your account details
3. Enter your personal information
4. Read & agree to the T&Cs and Policies
5. Click on Submit
That’s it! The entire process takes a minute or two to complete and you’ll be all set to start playing.
The team at Wallace Bet have done a great job at providing a variety of payment methods for Canadian players. These are:
• Rapid Transfer
That means there’s a variety of credit/debit cards, bank transfer, and even e-wallet payment methods.
Depositing is a simple process that’s easy to complete on both desktop and mobile. All you need to do is:
1. Click on the Deposit button to launch the cashier screen
2. Select your preferred payment method
3. Enter the deposit amount in CAD
4. Enter the transaction details
5. Confirm to complete payment
Most of the payment methods should be instant so once you confirm, the funds will appear in your account.
The minimum deposit is C$20. It’s a reasonable amount, even if not the lowest out there.
Withdrawing funds is done through the same cashier screen as depositing. Simply:
1. Hover over your User icon & select Withdraw from the Menu
2. Select the banking method (this should be the same as the method used to deposit)
3. Fill out the transaction details and confirm
From here, the funds will appear in your account within a few working days, depending on the banking method chosen.
The standard withdrawal limits are C$1,000 per transaction, C$2,300 per day, and C$7,000 per month.
Wallace Bet comes with a dedicated FAQ page. Most of the questions here are geared towards sports betting, so it’s a great place to check out if you’re new to this type of betting. There aren’t many answers for casino or technical related questions though. This means you might have to get in touch with a support agent through either:
• Live Chat (09:00 – 01:00 CET)
While the live chat isn’t available 24 / 7, it’s still the most efficient way to get in touch for Canadian players. Lenny gave it a try with a couple of general questions and the replies were super quick and helpful.
Wagering requirements vary greatly at Wallace Bet, mainly because it provides so many different types of bonuses. Here are the main requirements:
• Free Spins – 20x on the amount of winnings
• Casino Bonus – 45x on the deposit + bonus amount
• Live Casino Bonus – 35x the deposit + bonus amount
• Casino Chips – 25x the deposit + bonus amount
• Cashback Bonus – 10x
• Sports Bonus – 10x the deposit + bonus amount
All in all, the wagering requirements are either on par or actually lower than the casino industry average, which tends to hover between 35x – 40x. This means the only requirement that’s slightly higher than that is for the Casino Bonus.
Overall – yes! The Wallace Bet team have done a great job at creating a diverse game portfolio, with tons of promotions, and customer service that’s there when you need it. It can be difficult to look past the rather small library of 600 or so games, but the classic titles are there, as are several new releases. Even if it’s not the casino for you right now, it’s definitely one to keep tabs on as they grow their player base and game portfolio.
Wallace Bet is registered in Malta, under an MGA license.
Yes. Wallace Bet is registered in an EU country and has to abide by strict regulations to maintain its license. This means the casino’s site security, transparency with its customers, and commitment to responsible gaming are some of the best in the industry.
Yes it does. Canadian players are welcome to register and can deposit and cash out in CAD using their preferred payment method.
No, not currently. Canadians can opt for a variety of other payment options including Interac.