Since its launch, Revolut has made an impact on the financial services industry and has amassed over 3 million users worldwide. Revolut, as a casino banking method is perfect for players who to date have saved over £500 million in fees using the service.16th April 2019 |
Best UK Revolut Casinos
Terms and Conditions apply. New players only. 18+. Min deposit £10. Wagering requirement apply 35x. Offer valid for 72hr. 100 spins includes 3 deposit. See full terms here. Please gamble responsibly. www.gambleaware.com
Deposit £10 - Get a £40 Casino Bonus
- Fast payouts
- Live Casino
New Customers only. 18+. Minimum Deposit 35x wagering requirement apply. Bonus will expire 30 days opt-in. T&Cs apply
100% up to £100
- Unique loyalty program
- Live Casino
- The longest present on the market
New players only • £88 is granted in FreePlay (FP) • FP must be claimed within 48 hrs of receiving the email and expires after 14 days • FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £15, exc. JP win • Bonus wins are capped at £500 • To withdraw bonus & related wins, wager 30 x (bonus amount) within 90 days • Wagering req. vary by game • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply.
100% up to £200
+ win up to 4,200 Extra Spins
- Jackpot slots
- Easy registration
- Live Casino
18+ New Depositing Customers Only: 11 Welcome Spins on Starburst, players have 7 days to activate bonus, welcome spins must be used within 24 hours. Max. withdrawal from welcome spins winnings is £10. Get 100% up to £200 on your 1st dep. and £10 in extra cash. Min. dep. of £10 required. Wagering requirements are 20x on deposit bonus wager-free for welcome spins. Jackpot games do not contribute to conversion. T&C Apply.
18+. New Customers only. £70 Bonus = 2 x £20 + 3 x £10 bonuses for selected games up to 60x wagering. Bonuses expiry is 3 days. Credit or debit card only and wager £10 within 7 days of registration. T & C Apply.
New Casino players only. £10 min transfer & stake on slots within 7 days. Min 5 game rounds. Max 50 Bonus spins on selected games, credited within 48 hours of qualifying. Bonus spins expire after 7 days. E-wallet & Pre-Paid card restrictions apply. T&C Apply.
18+. Deposits made with e-wallets (Neteller, Moneybookers etc.) are not valid. Wagering requirements (x45) apply. Some games contribute less to the wagering requirement, some games contribute nothing. Please see terms & conditions for further details.
UK & IRL only. Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid for this promo. Bonus wagering x35 on eligible games, game weighting applies. Minimum deposit £/€20. Full T&Cs apply.
Using Revolut at an online casino has become increasingly popular. However, the recent changes in UK gambling laws mean online casino sites can’t accept credit cards or payments made through Revolut. The below explains the ways of using Revolut as a casino payment method and the advantages of it compared to other digital payment services.
How easy is Revolut to use online?
Revolut has earned a reputation for being one of the best digital banking alternatives and is certainly more convenient to use when compared to more traditional banking methods. With over 70% of players using online casino sites on their mobiles, Revolut is very easy to use, which is part of the reason for the success it has enjoyed.
How to sign up at an online casino using Revolut?
Signing up to Revolut provides many features that other similar services do not. Below is the step-by-step process for joining:
- Step 1: Rather than completing the registration on the desktop site, it is also possible to use your iPhone or Android device to register with Revolut.
- Step 2: From the app, or indeed the desktop site, you can create an account and order a card.
- Step 3: New customers will also have to verify themselves with a recognised form of ID, such as a passport or driver’s license.
- Step 4: After that, your registration should be complete and you can start to deposit and make payments into your account.
Deposits & Withdrawals using Revolut
How to make a deposit using Revolut
- Step 1: Firstly, visit an online casino that accepts bank cards as a payment method.
- Step 2: Access the cashier menu, which will take you to the dedicated area for the transfer of casino gaming funds.
- Step 3: Then select deposit and select Revolut as your preferred method.
- Step 4: Enter the desired amount of funds you wish to deposit.
- Step 5: Once you have finished filling in the form, you will be able to click on ‘implement’ and the money should be immediately released into your game account. Users can also make deposits over the phone
How to make a withdrawal using Revolut
Withdrawing using Revolut at an online casino is as simple as making a deposit. Here’s you can do it:
- Step 1: After signing into your account, head over to the withdrawals page.
- Step 2: Enter the amount you want to take out from the casino and then press ‘confirm’ to go to the next section.
- Step 3: The money is then passed to Revolut’s finance department, which will take care of processing withdrawals.
- Step 4: A card transaction can often take up to five business days to complete.
Is Revolut a widely used casino payment method?
Using Revolt as a casino payment method is still relatively new compared to other services. However, it is has started to take off recently and it is making waves in the online casino world. It continues to go from strength to strength and has attracted more than 2 million users. There are plans to grow the service’s popularity worldwide, paving the way for Revolut betting to become more commonplace in the future.
Where to find casinos that use Revolut?
Playing using Revolut at an online casino is becoming increasingly popular for UK based players. To find online casinos that accept the use of Revolut, it is best to head over to the individual casino websites themselves and investigate whether they accept Revolut as a form of payment. Those that are Revolut operators will be fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Some of them will also be certified.
Pros and Cons of Using an Online Casino with Revolut
|Advantages of banking with Revolut||Disadvantages of banking with Revolut|
|👍You can download the app on your phone as opposed to visiting a bank to open an account.||👎 Not all online casinos accept Revolut as a payment method.|
|👍 In the app, you can create a budget when playing using Revolut, setting a limit to how much you can spend.||👎 The wait time to receive a card after applying for one can take longer than other financial providers.|
|👍 If you lose your debit card, you can quickly block the card in the app.||👎 While Revolut offers free withdrawals, these tend to be limited to £200 per month.|
|👍 The payment service is broadly available at many online casinos in the UK.||👎 Withdrawals can sometimes take up to five business days to reach your bank account.|