How easy is Zimpler to use online?
Like other third-party payment services, Zimpler makes financial transactions more secure, allowing players to safely move money to their gambling account. You can play as you wish and all you need is a mobile phone number to use it. However, at present, there is no mobile-ready app for iOS or Android users. As you will see below, it is very easy to set up using Zimpler as a casino payment method.
How to sign up at an online casino using Zimpler?
The truth is that nothing could be easier than setting up an account with Zimpler and it only takes a couple of minutes to do so:
- Step 1: First of all, visit Zimpler’s official website.
- Step 2:Then you will need to register an account.
- Step 3: You’ll need to add a few details about yourself here, such as you first name, last name and your email address.
- Step 4: After that, you will have created an account.
Depositing and Withdrawing using Zimpler at an Online Casino
How to make a deposit using Zimpler
Playing using Zimpler at an online casino requires you to deposit cash into your account and that can be achieved in a few simple steps:
- Step 1: Find an online casino that allows you to deposit with Zimpler.
- Step 2: Then, head straight over to the registration page.
- Step 3: After your account has been verified, you can then make a deposit. Choose Zimpler as the payment method at the cashier and enter the amount you wish to deposit. You will be prompted to provide your phone number.
- Step 4: As you will have previously created an account, you will have to add your card details, but this
- Step 5: To pay with Zimpler, enter your mobile number and a security code will be sent via SMS.
- Confirm your payment.
- Step 6: The transaction process should be instant, so you will be able to begin playing straight away.
How to make a withdrawal using Zimpler
Unfortunately, withdrawing using Zimpler at an online casino is not always possible. However, some UK online casinos
enable you to withdraw your winnings and this is how you do it:
- Step 1: Enter your phone number into your Zimpler account
- Step 2: Then enter your PIN code, which you will receive via an SMS message
- Step 3: Withdraw to your chosen account
- Step 4: The withdrawal process will then be completed and it should only take a few minutes for the money to arrive in your account
Is Zimpler a widely used casino payment method?
Zimpler is a fabulous payment method and it is increasingly coming into use at online casinos in the UK. Services are limited at the moment to four countries — Sweden, Finland, Germany and the UK. However, in Finland and Sweden, there are over 100,000 active Zimpler users and there are plans to expand and enter mainstream Europe. It is expected that playing using Zimpler at an online casino will become more popular in the future.
Where to find casinos that accept Zimpler?
Zimpler, as a casino banking method, has become gradually more accepted over time and it is convenient compared to other e-wallets. Currently, over 200 online casinos accept Zimpler and for many players, it is the best choice. The onus is on the player to check which online casinos accept Zimpler and to read the necessary terms and conditions.
Pros and Cons of banking with Zimpler
|Advantages of banking with Zimpler||Disadvantages of banking with Zimpler
|👍 Safe and fast mobile phone payments. In terms of speed, Zimpler is at the top of its game when it comes to mobile payment providers.||👎 Not widely accepted. Zimpler is only available to players in four countries.
|👍 Depositing using Zimpler can take a matter of seconds.||👎 No app.
|👍 Unfortunately, withdrawing using Zimpler at an online casino is not always possible. However, some UK online casinos enable you to.||👎 SMS messaging service not reliable.
|👍 Gambling anonymously. ||