On this New Casinos page, SuperLenny will cover all you need to know about new casino processes, the different aspects, challenges and advantages that these new casinos face, and what exciting features they can offer to prospective players.
New Online Casinos 2020
UK only. Win up to 666 Free Spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, max spins win £8 per 10 spins, max bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. No neteller/skrill. Deposit/withdrawal fees apply. Full T&Cs apply.
18+. New eligible players only. Welcome Bonus 100% bonus up to £99 plus 99 free spins on Spinsane/Joker Pro. Bonus valid for 30 days. wagering requirements are 40x the received bonus amount. A minimum deposit of £20. T&C's apply.
18+. New players only. One offer per player. Min Dep £10. Max bonus bet £5. 1st Dep offer is 100% up to £250 + 100 Bonus spins on Aloha Cluster Pays. Spins expire after 10 days, funds after 30 days. Bonus funds separate to Cash. Wager Req of 35x Deposit + Bonus apply. Terms Apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+ only. Opt in required. New Customers Only. 100 bonus spins will be awarded after depositing £10 (or currency equivalent) or greater after opting in. Bonus spins valid on selected slots only. Wagering requirements are 45x Bonus Amount. Max bet with bonus is £5 per round and £0.50 per line. Neteller, Skrill and Paysafecard deposits not permitted. 7 days expiry on bonus spins.
18+.New players ONLY. First deposit only. Min deposit £20 Max bet £5 while Welcome Bonus is in play. 35x wagering requirement. Upon 1st Deposit - 100% bonus up to £100 + 25 Extra Spins on any NetEnt game. Offer may not be combined with other offers. Deposits made by Skrill or Neteller are not eligible. Game weighting, time limitations & full T&C’s apply.
Newly registered players will receive a Treasure Chest upon creating a new account. Open your treasure chest today to find out what's inside! T&C Apply
18+ New Players only. Bonus code is CASINO250. The maximum bonus amount is 100% up to £ 250. The minimum required deposit is £ 10. Player needs to wager an original deposit 10x using the real money balance within 7 days. The wagering requirement of this bonus is 30x and must be fulfilled only from the real money balance. T&C Apply
18+. New depositors only. UK residents only. Minimum deposit £10. Bonus Spins are valid only on Starburst and expire in 7 days. Excludes deposits made via Skrill, Entropay and Neteller. Wagering requirements 10x.
18+. New customers only. Min dep £10/£50. Claim period 14 days. Daily Spins claim period 1 day. Winnings from spins 40x wagering within 7 days. Max 500 spins total. Max Winnings on all spins £1,000. Max bet £5. Game restrictions apply. Please play responsibly.
18+ new players only. Maximum £50 bonus. Minimum deposit: £20. Max bet with an active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Winnings from Extra Spins come as cash. Some games may not be played with an active bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. www.begambleaware.org Full bonus terms and conditions apply.
18+. New players only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit £20. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus spins on selected games only- must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £500 + 50 bonus spins on 1st deposit, 25% match up to £800 + 25 bonus spins on 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to £500 + 30 bonus spins on 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 40x wagering the total bonus, cash & bonus spins. Terms apply.
Why Choose A New Casino?
New casinos are usually opened by casino experts who have benefited from years of industry knowledge. This means that they can tailor make a casino that best fits player needs and values.
Here, are some of the main advantages of choosing a new casino site:
- 👉 Welcome Bonuses – Out of all the different casino bonuses welcome bonuses are the most lucrative for players. Mainly because the casino or sportsbook is trying to compete with all of the other sites. Without offering an attractive welcome bonus, players will look elsewhere. Lenny’s top tip: Look for no- deposit or no deposit free spins bonuses.
- 👉 Latest technology – If you’re looking for innovative technology, look no further than a new casino website or app. As a way to stand out in the market, many new betting sites offer players the latest technology, whether that’s faster load time or 1 click sign-ups. Tech-savvy players will be in their element.
- 👉 Responsible practices – Player safety has been a hot topic in the casino and sports betting. New sites have an advantage here as they can customise their sites to promote responsible gambling practices from the start.
- 👉 Payment Options – New sites can be more selective and find the most popular payment methods to offer players. Older sites tend to offer a wider choice but this often includes obscure and even outdated methods.
- 👉 More Live-Action – The betting industry has really opened up the world of live-action for players. In sports, this comes in the form of live betting and live-streaming of events. In the casino, “Vegas” style action is brought to players via live casino games. New sites are well aware of this trend and many offer live action sports and casino as a standard.
Disadvantages of choosing a new online casino
Before you hit that sign up button, let’s take a look at some of the cons to choosing a new casino site.
- 👌 Less Brand Awareness – Brand awareness serves to tell customers what a product/service does and for whom. But, anyone in marketing will tell you, that building brand awareness takes time. New casinos or betting sites take time to establish a reputation, meaning that players are taking a small leap of faith. Inexperienced players may find more comfort in choosing a more well-known brand.
- 👌 Technical Issues – New casino sites are often packed with the latest technology to make improve user experience. Whilst this a good thing, this can cause issues on the website leading to a less than awesome experience for players.
- 👌 Customer Service – Training good customer care teams take time which some new casino sites don’t consider. Any new casino support team will have teething issues, as they try and implement best practices and procedures. Whereas established sites will already have this in the bag.
How does SuperLenny choose new casinos to recommend?
Sometimes Lenny hears about new betting sites in the pipeline. Maybe it’s a sister site to an already popular gaming platform, or maybe it’s a release from a gaming provider seeking to branch out. The SuperLenny team also like to check in on forums and chats in case we missed anything.
Similar to the new casinos that are already released, SuperLenny takes a look at all the proposed features to determine which of these sites are worthy of your interest. See our online casino reviews for some of the upcoming casinos you can check out.
What Players Should Look Out For
Unfortunately, not all new casinos operate above board. From shady practices, withholding player’s money or worse some sites are downright dodgy. One of Lenny’s aims is to educate players on what red flags to look out for when betting online.
🔴 Licensing – Think of a casino licence the same way as your driving license. When you have a license you can legally drive (in this case operate a betting site). Being a licensed casino means that the site has agreed to uphold a set of terms and conditions set by the licensing authority. Top Tip: Look for sites licensed by the UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission, MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) and Alderney.
🔴 Terms & Conditions – Before registering or making a deposit always read the terms & conditions. Although it isn’t the most interesting of reading it will save you from being burned in the future. Top Tip: Good online casinos will have clear terms & conditions if you do not understand anything either contact customer support or find a site with simpler terms.
🔴 Banking Methods – Looking at the banking methods a casino site has is a good gauge of how trustworthy they are. Always look for payment methods you are familiar with and avoid cryptocurrencies and e-wallets unless you are aware of how they work and how to safeguard yourself from fraud.
🔴 Testing Certificates – Companies like eCogra and iTechlabs test online casino games for fairness. Honest casino sites will be more than happy to display theses certificates as a mark of confidence in their games. Dishonest casino sites will either have no testing certificates or fake ones. Top Tip: If you are unsure if a test certificate displayed by a casino is the real deal contact the testing company for validation.
🔴 Age Verification – Age verification exist to prevent underage gambling. If a site is operating responsibly, they will ask you to verify your age before allowing access to betting services.
Which New Casinos Should I Avoid?
The best advice SuperLenny can give to players is to avoid unlicensed casinos or any casino that does not advocate responsible gambling. One way to avoid all the hassle is to read our casino reviews before signing up to any site or bonus. That way you can be assured that the casino you are considering playing at meets SuperLenny’s standards for players.
Lenny’s Thoughts on new casinos
New casinos if they do it right, can be very successful for both those behind the site and for players visiting it. A combination of design setup, an emphasis on security and a great collection of games are what both casino operators and players should be looking at when developing or choosing a new casino site.
Where to find out more information about new casinos?
To ensure that SuperLenny only recommending the best sites, we strive to keep up-to-date with all the latest casino news and, therefore, update our recommendations. If you still have more questions head on over to our FAQ page where Lenny has answered the most searched questions.
Read the Latest Betting News
9th September 2020
Payment provider Wirebet has been accused of helping Italian mafia group ‘Ndrangheta launder hundreds of millions of euros and the company’s former COO Jan Marsalek…
24th August 2020
SuperLenny had the great pleasure of sitting down with Head of Business Development and Operations at OneTouch, Petra Maria Poola for a brief conversation about the state…
17th August 2020
In a stony-eyed move from UK land based Casinos, the “Poker Face” is no more - The industry permitted UK Casinos to resume operation as long as players don’t touch…
13th August 2020
A UK Based player, who wishes to remain anonymous (for some reason…) hit the big-time within a month of registering at Spin Casino, pocketing £1.4m from a £3 wager.…
3rd August 2020
The Premier League may have only been founded in 1992, but its roots go all the way back to the founding of the Football League in 1888. Since then, no fewer than 24…