On this New Casinos page, SuperLenny will cover all you need to know about new casino processes, the different aspects, challenges and advantages that these new casinos face, and what exciting features they can offer to prospective players.
New Online Casinos 2020
*New Customers only. 100% Match Bonus up to £150 on 1st deposit + 10 Free Spins. 50x wagering. Game Weightings apply. Max bet 10% of Bonus up to £2.50. Max win £2,000. 7-day expiry on Bonus. 1 Free Spin for every £1 deposited, up to 20; on each of next 7 deposits made within 14 days of 1st. Free Spins on selected games. No wagering requirements on Free Spins. No Neteller/Skrill. Min deposit £10. Deposit/Withdrawal fees apply. Full T&Cs apply
18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 20 Spins on Starburst games will be credited instantly + then 20 per day for 4 days. Bonus Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Bonus Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms - www.begambleaware.org
18+. New players only. One bonus offer per player. Minimum deposit £20. Max bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £400 on your 1st deposit +50 bonus spins, 40% match up to £3000 on your 2nd deposit, and 60% match up to £1500 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds contribute towards any wagering requirements. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org
New customers only. 100% deposit match up to £ 200. Selected Games only. 50x wagering. Game weightings apply. Max bet 10% of Bonus up to £ 2.50. Max win £ 2,000. 7-day expiry on Bonus. 10 Bonus Spins on registration. 3-day expiry on Bonus Spins. No Neteller/Skrill. Min deposit £ 10. Deposit/Withdrawal fees apply. Full T&Cs apply.
18+. New players only. One offer per player. Min Dep £10. Max bonus bet £5. 1st Dep offer is 100% up to £250 + 100 Bonus spins on Aloha Cluster Pays. Spins expire after 10 days, funds after 30 days. Bonus funds separate to Cash. Wager Req of 35x Deposit + Bonus apply. Terms Apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+ New Players only. Bonus code is CASINO250. The maximum bonus amount is 100% up to £ 250. The minimum required deposit is £ 10. Player needs to wager an original deposit 10x using the real money balance within 7 days. The wagering requirement of this bonus is 30x and must be fulfilled only from the real money balance. T&C Apply
18+. New customers only. Min dep £10/£50. Claim period 14 days. Daily Spins claim period 1 day. Winnings from spins 40x wagering within 7 days. Max 500 spins total. Max Winnings on all spins £1,000. Max bet £5. Game restrictions apply. Please play responsibly. GambleAware.org
18+. New players only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit £20. Max bonus bet £5. Extra spins on selected games only- must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £500 + 30 extra spins on 1st deposit, 25% match up to £800 + 25 extra spins on 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to £200 + 50 extra spins on 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 40x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+.New players ONLY. First deposit only. Min deposit £20 Max bet £5 while Welcome Bonus is in play. 35x wagering requirement. Upon 1st Deposit - 100% bonus up to £100 + 25 Extra Spins on any NetEnt game. Offer may not be combined with other offers. Deposits made by Skrill or Neteller are not eligible. Game weighting, time limitations & full T&C’s apply.
18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. Minimum £5 wager to activate 200 Spins. 20 Spins on Starburst games will be credited per day for 10 days after qualifying deposit/wager is met. Bonus Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Bonus Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms -
18+. New depositors only. UK residents only. Minimum deposit £10. Bonus Spins are valid only on Starburst and expire in 7 days. Excludes deposits made via Skrill, Entropay and Neteller. Wagering requirements 10x.
18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 Bonus Spins will be instantly credited upon qualifying deposit, further 30 Spins on Starburst games will be credited per day for 9 days after qualifying deposit/wager is met. Bonus Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Bonus Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms.
Newly registered players will receive a Treasure Chest upon creating a new account. Open your treasure chest today to find out what's inside! T&C Apply
Why Choose A New Casino?
New casinos are usually opened by casino experts who have benefited from years of industry knowledge. This means that they can tailor make a casino that best fits player needs and values.
Here, are some of the main advantages of choosing a new casino site:
- Welcome Bonuses – Out of all the different casino bonuses welcome bonuses are the most lucrative for players. Mainly because the casino or sportsbook is trying to compete with all of the other sites. Without offering an attractive welcome bonus, players will look elsewhere. Lenny’s top tip: Look for no- deposit or no deposit free spins bonuses.
- Latest technology – If you’re looking for innovative technology, look no further than a new casino website or app. As a way to stand out in the market, many new betting sites offer players the latest technology, whether that’s faster load time or 1 click sign-ups. Tech-savvy players will be in their element.
- Responsible practices – Player safety has been a hot topic in the casino and sports betting. New sites have an advantage here as they can customise their sites to promote responsible gambling practices from the start.
- Payment Options – New sites can be more selective and find the most popular payment methods to offer players. Older sites tend to offer a wider choice but this often includes obscure and even outdated methods.
- More Live-Action – The betting industry has really opened up the world of live-action for players. In sports, this comes in the form of live betting and live-streaming of events. In the casino, “Vegas” style action is brought to players via live casino games. New sites are well aware of this trend and many offer live action sports and casino as a standard.
Disadvantages of choosing a new online casino
Before you hit that sign up button, let’s take a look at some of the cons to choosing a new casino site.
- Less Brand Awareness – Brand awareness serves to tell customers what a product/service does and for whom. But, anyone in marketing will tell you, that building brand awareness takes time. New casinos or betting sites take time to establish a reputation, meaning that players are taking a small leap of faith. Inexperienced players may find more comfort in choosing a more well-known brand.
- Technical Issues – New casino sites are often packed with the latest technology to make improve user experience. Whilst this a good thing, this can cause issues on the website leading to a less than awesome experience for players.
- Customer Service – Training good customer care teams take time which some new casino sites don’t consider. Any new casino support team will have teething issues, as they try and implement best practices and procedures. Whereas established sites will already have this in the bag.
How does SuperLenny choose new casinos to recommend?
Sometimes Lenny hears about new betting sites in the pipeline. Maybe it’s a sister site to an already popular gaming platform, or maybe it’s a release from a gaming provider seeking to branch out. The SuperLenny team also like to check in on forums and chats in case we missed anything.
Similar to the new casinos that are already released, SuperLenny takes a look at all the proposed features to determine which of these sites are worthy of your interest. See our online casino reviews for some of the upcoming casinos you can check out.
What Players Should Look Out For
Unfortunately, not all new casinos operate above board. From shady practices, withholding player’s money or worse some sites are downright dodgy. One of Lenny’s aims is to educate players on what red flags to look out for when betting online.
- Licensing – Think of a casino licence the same way as your driving license. When you have a license you can legally drive (in this case operate a betting site). Being a licensed casino means that the site has agreed to uphold a set of terms and conditions set by the licensing authority. Top Tip: Look for sites licensed by the UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission, MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) and Alderney.
- Terms & Conditions – Before registering or making a deposit always read the terms & conditions. Although it isn’t the most interesting of reading it will save you from being burned in the future. Top Tip: Good online casinos will have clear terms & conditions if you do not understand anything either contact customer support or find a site with simpler terms.
- Banking Methods – Looking at the banking methods a casino site has is a good gauge of how trustworthy they are. Always look for payment methods you are familiar with and avoid cryptocurrencies and e-wallets unless you are aware of how they work and how to safeguard yourself from fraud.
- Testing Certificates – Companies like eCogra and iTechlabs test online casino games for fairness. Honest casino sites will be more than happy to display theses certificates as a mark of confidence in their games. Dishonest casino sites will either have no testing certificates or fake ones. Top Tip: If you are unsure if a test certificate displayed by a casino is the real deal contact the testing company for validation.
- Age Verification – Age verifications exist to prevent underage gambling. If a site is operating responsibly, they will ask you to verify your age before allowing access to betting services.
Which New Casinos Should I Avoid?
The best advice SuperLenny can give to players is to avoid unlicensed casinos or any casino that does not advocate responsible gambling. One way to avoid all the hassle is to read our casino reviews before signing up to any site or bonus. That way you can be assured that the casino you are considering playing at meets SuperLenny’s standards for players.
Lenny’s Thoughts on new casinos
New casinos if they do it right, can be very successful for both those behind the site and for players visiting it. A combination of design setup, an emphasis on security and a great collection of games are what both casino operators and players should be looking at when developing or choosing a new casino site.
Where to find out more information about new casinos?
To ensure that SuperLenny only recommending the best sites, we strive to keep up-to-date with all the latest casino news and, therefore, update our recommendations. If you still have more questions head on over to our FAQ page where Lenny has answered the most searched questions.
Read the Latest Betting News
The credit card ban will come into effect from 14th April and will apply to online and offline gambling.
Meanwhile, Leicester City have been tipped to win their first ever FA Cup title.
Sportsbetting-News | Lenny | 7th Jan 2020
Casumo Sportsbook, powered by Casumo Casino, has been launched in the UK for the very first time.
Lenny | 12th Dec 2019
Ticket sales for the first half of Camelot Group's 2019/20 financial year rose to a record £3,921.3 million.
Lenny | 10th Dec 2019
The world-renowned slot from Microgaming has just paid out a tremendous £2,772,916.45 jackpot at Genesis Casino, to a mysterious player based in Britain.
Get a sneak peek to our special offers!