Senior sports journalist (Kabaddi)
We're looking for a senior sports journalist with strong knowledge of Kabaddi. Is that you? Reach out to us at [email protected] with your CV (max 3 pages), links to writing samples (media sites or sports blog), and a cover letter (400 words). This position is open to remote workers.16th Jul 2020 |
What will you do?
You’ll be covering both the Super Kabaddi League, the Pro Kabaddi League, and the World Kabaddi League. You might be expected to cover Major Leauge Kabaddi and Kabaddi at the Asian Games as well. We expect you to have in-depth knowledge about the leagues, the teams, the rules of the game, and the athletes.
Who are we looking for?
- You need to be an expert on Kabaddi, and already be following either the SKL or the PKL, preferably you’ll be knowledgeable about both leagues.
- You need to have an in-depth knowledge of the game, rule variations and variants, and a keen interest in learning more.
- You need to provide writing samples of previous work. It does not have to be Kabaddi related, but it’s a strong advantage if you’ve already covered Kabaddi in a journalistic capacity.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to dealing with dynamic change.
- Strong abilities in critical thinking.
- Writing, proofreading, and editing content up to native English standards.
What do we offer?
- This position is open to remote workers.
- Competitive salary.
- Solid career prospects.
- Structured training and personal development.
How to apply for this position?
Reach out to us at [email protected] with the heading “Kabaddi – writer”.
- Your CV (max 3 pages).
- Links to writing samples (media sites or sports blogs).
- Personal letter of motivation (400 words).
Please attach all documents in PDF-format.
Please do not attach anything else.