Paytm is a popular mobile payment system in India that offers online banking through UPI and e-wallet service. You can transfer money to other accounts and make all types of payments, such as utility bills and online shopping, straight from your phone with the Paytm app. With millions of Indians using Paytm regularly, it was only a matter of time that it caught the attention of online casinos. These days, you can find many casino platforms in India where you can make deposits and withdrawals through Paytm.18th May 2021 |
The Best Casinos that have PayTM
There’s no doubt that Paytm is one of the best payment options for Indian casino players, but there are a few things you should know about it. We want you to know about the benefits of using Paytm over other payment methods and how you can make payments using Paytm in Indian online casinos. So here’s everything you need to know about Paytm casinos in India.
Paytm is one of the biggest Indian payment systems and was founded back in 2010. That was a time when online payments were not as common as they are today, and in its early days, Paytm’s only services were mobile recharge and phone bill payments. By 2014, they expanded their service by launching an e-wallet and then gradually adding more payment options such as different utility bills and booking tickets for travel, movies, or events.
Later on, Paytm also adapted the UPI system so that users could make direct bank transfers from the app. Now there’s no need even to transfer money to your wallet, and you can send money to any account or pay for online services straight from your bank account. It’s just as convenient to use even in online casinos, which is why a lot of casinos are now accepting Paytm. Whether you want to set aside some money on your Paytm wallet or opt for a bank transfer, Paytm gives you the freedom and flexibility to make fast and secure casino payments.
How To Use Paytm At An Online Casino?
The first thing is to make sure that you are playing in an online casino that accepts Paytm. So check the list of payment methods in advance. And it also goes without saying that you must have an active Paytm account that is linked to your phone number and bank account. If you don’t have one yet, stick with us for a minute or two, and we’ll show how to set up a Paytm account in the next section.
Now when you’re making payments with Paytm, the exact process will not be the same for every casino. But we’re going to list the general steps that will be similar for all Paytm casinos.
- Go to the payment section of your casino and click Deposit.
- You will see a list of available payment methods. Click Paytm.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Now in this step, you may come across two options – whether you want to pay from a Paytm wallet (if it has enough funds) or pay from your linked bank account through UPI.
- If you choose to pay from your Paytm wallet, you’ll have to enter your phone number in the next step. It will send a payment request to the Paytm app for the amount you had entered.
- If you choose to pay from your bank account, then you must find your Paytm UPI ID in the app and enter that ID on the casino’s payment page. Here too, you will get a payment request on your Paytm app, so enter your UPI pin and confirm the transaction to make the deposit.
- Now just wait a moment, and your funds will be reflected in the casino balance shortly.
What Are The Benefits Of Paytm?
Millions of people in India use Paytm shows that there’s definitely something good about it. So here are the main benefits of using Paytm.
Paytm lets you pay anyone and anywhere in India with just a few clicks on an app. We have our phones on us most of the time, and it hardly takes a few minutes to make payments with Paytm. There’s no doubt that online transactions have become so convenient with the Paytm app.
Payments made with Paytm are processed instantly. Pay with wallet or UPI, either way, it only takes a few seconds for the money to be transferred. You could be making payments across the opposite end of the country, but the transaction will still be lightning fast with Paytm.
Paytm gives top priority to security. Their own system is protected with strong encryptions, and the Paytm app even scans if other apps on your device are risky or suspicious. It also detects and prevents suspicious transactions, and only allows payments to and from safe and reliable parties.
Countless Payment Options
Want to pay for groceries? Need to transfer some money to your sibling’s bank account? Is your casino account running low on funds? You can do it all from the Paytm app. All your payments and transactions are instantly accessible from one place with Paytm.
How Can I Set Up An Account On Paytm?
So you’re glad to know the benefits of Paytm and want to start using it. But don’t have a Paytm account yet? Well that’s no reason to worry, it’s super simple to set up your Paytm account and we’ve explained everything in clear steps below:
- Download and install the Paytm app from either their website or an app store, and then open it.
- At the top right corner of the app’s home screen, click on the Profile icon and then click on ‘Create a new account’.
- Enter your email, mobile number, and set a password for your Paytm account.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter that OTP, then also fill in your name and date of birth.
- Then click on ‘Create account,’ and your Paytm account is ready. However, you still need to link your bank account with the app.
- So click on the ‘UPI’ option, and you will see a list of banks.
- Choose the bank with which you have an account. Also, keep in mind that the bank account should be linked with the same phone number that you entered earlier when creating the account.
- When you choose your bank, the app will automatically find the details of the bank account registered to your phone number and link it to Paytm.
- If you have already made a UPI ID with another app like Phone Pe or Google Pay, then in the next step, it will display that “4 digit UPI PIN exists”, so just enter your UPI pin, and you’re done.
If you’re making a UPI ID for the first time, it will let you set a 4-digit UPI pin which you must enter to make payments every time.
The whole thing may take a few minutes, but it’s easy to follow the steps, so just go through it, and your Paytm account will be ready in no time.
Advantages Of Using Paytm At An Online Casino
We talked about the overall benefits of Paytm as a payment method in general. But how useful is it for making payments at an online casino? Here are the advantages of making casino payments with Paytm:
With Paytm, there is no need to enter lots of card and account details or wait for OTP verification. Just enter your Paytm ID on the casino’s payment interface, wait for the request to show up on your Paytm app, then enter your UPI pin and complete the transfer. Making casino payments with Paytm is as easy as sending a text message from your phone.
Accepted In Many Casinos In India
Most casinos that accept Indian customers also know that Paytm is one of the top digital payment systems in the country. That is why you can find many casinos that accept Paytm transactions. And that even includes some of the Paytm wallet accepted sites such as Betway, Pure casino, and 10Cric casino.
Pay Directly From Bank Account
There’s no need to transfer your money between multiple channels when using Paytm app. Of course, there is the option to transfer money from bank to wallet and then from wallet to your casino account. Then, there’s also the more convenient option of transferring funds directly from your bank account to a casino account with the Paytm app.
Strong Customer Support
Paytm is such a hit in India, and that would not have been possible if they didn’t have good customer support. If there is any problem with casino payments when using Paytm, rest assured that their customer service will get things sorted for you in no time.