No Deposit Bonus
There are dozens of online casinos in India that offer no deposit bonus to new players. This bonus is actually free cash that can be used by new users to play casino games. You can utilize no deposit bonus to get a feel of the casino games.26th February 2021 |
India's Best Online Casino No Deposit Bonuses
In the last few years, online gambling is catching pace in India. Many Indians are taking interest in online casino games and even earning well from them. Having said that, the online gambling industry is still at a nascent stage. However, it has a very good scope in the years to come. That is why many casino giants are showing interest in the Indian market. Multitudes of global online casinos are now available for the Indians, and there are new additions frequently. Out of these, a host of casinos are offering different bonus schemes to lure individuals. One such promotional scheme is no deposit bonus.
What is No deposit bonus?
Standing by its name, a no deposit bonus is a casino bonus that you get without making any deposit in an online casino. It is a kind of free balance that the casino offers to its new users. It is quite different from the welcome bonus, which is given after the gamblers make their first deposit. The no deposit bonus is given to allow the bettors to experience the casino’s interface and gameplay without spending real money. However, this bonus does not qualify for direct withdrawal. Therefore, one must know about the online casino’s wagering requirements before falling for the bonus.
Benefits of no deposit bonus
No deposit bonus is like an ice breaker between the new players and a casino. Since online gaming is gradually popularising in India, many individuals are sceptical about staking their real money. But, at the same time, they wish to experience a few games. In such a scenario, no deposit bonus serves as a boon.
Some benefits of no deposit bonus are:
- No deposit bonus helps the users to familiarize themselves with the casino rules and the styles of different games.
- It allows players to get a free walkthrough of the online casino’s essential features.
- The bettors can better understand the kinds of wagering requirements that come with every bonus.
- It also allows individuals to find out the bet sizes, types of bets, and other conditions associated with different games.
Disadvantages of no deposit bonus
No deposit bonus is basically free money thrown as bait by the casinos to entice the customers. Most of the casinos add some wagering requirements to it in order to ensure that the users do not abuse this offer.
From the customer’s perspective, though they are not spending anything while availing the no deposit bonus, gaining anything out of this may appear cumbersome if the wagering requirements are too high.
Also, since new players have no idea of the games on which no deposit bonus is available, there are chances they may either find the games unfit for them or boring. So, they cannot enjoy the ‘no deposit bonus’ fully.
Different types of no deposit bonus in casinos in India
Though cash bonus is one of the most common types of no deposit bonuses available, still the online casinos may provide this facility in various other modes, such as:
1. Free or complimentary spins
You can get the free spins as a part of the welcome offer at several online casinos. However, you must know that these complimentary spins are available only for a very few selected slot machines.
2. Free play
Free play is a credit given to the customers for playing some games decided by casinos. Your cash balance account and free play credit are displayed separately on the dashboard to give a clear picture of available funds. The free play feature comes into action during the gameplay. In case the cash becomes short, the casino sends an alert and seeks the user’s permission to allow usage of free play balance for placing the bet. It is a kind of lottery that comes to the new players out of pure luck!
A cashback bonus is also a kind of no deposit bonus that can appear anywhere during the games you play. Sometimes, these are announced on particular days of the week to compensate for the losses made. The casinos may not ask you to make any deposit at the start of the relationship, so it is termed as a no deposit bonus. These are announced as a percentage of the bet amount. These are sometimes calculated as a percentage of the losses incurred by the bettors.
How to choose the best no deposit bonus casino in India?
Listed here are some of the points to consider while choosing the best no deposit bonus casino:
- Go through the kinds of games available at the online casino. If the games are of your interest then only ‘no deposit bonus’ feature will be of any use to you.
- Choose the casinos that have minimum wagering requirements. This will allow you to claim your winnings easily.
- Sometimes, the online casinos may set time-limits within which you are required to utilize the no deposit bonus. So, do consider the validity period set by the online casino.
- It is a wise deal to choose casinos that offer multiple offers and bonuses. A little bit of research on all the welcome offers available can help you have the casino that offers the best no deposit bonus deal.
- Choose casinos with well-audited slot machines that are regulated. Mostly, no deposit bonus is provided in the form of free spins. This offer will make sense only when the slot gives a fair chance of winning, this happens when house advantage is low.
How popular is no deposit bonus among gamblers?
No deposit bonus is one of the most talked-about features of any online casino. It is quite popular among the gamblers as they look at this free money as an opportunity to mitigate the risk of gambling. They consider it as a financial cushion that helps them avoid putting their real money into the casino in the first instance. Perhaps, that is why no deposit bonus casinos top the popularity chart in most of the casino review sites.