How to bet online in India28th August 2020 |
The many top land-based casinos available has made gambling a welcomed idea in India. But with the new and modern technology around the world, online gambling is now gaining preference for several reasons.
Online betting casinos make betting more comfortable and faster. You can deposit your money, make your bets, and withdraw your winnings within the comfort of your home.
This article will discuss the essential details you need to note before betting online in India, the legality, restrictions regulations, and requirements involved.
The federal laws of India do not prohibit online gambling, but each state has different views and regulations as regards online gambling. While many states do not have any law or regulation prohibiting or legalizing online gambling, two states, Sikkim and Nagaland, have legalized it.
Maharashtra is the only state that has not permitted online gambling. The other states in India do not have any regulations prohibiting online gambling, so it is not wrong to make online bets in these states. So make sure you are in a jurisdiction where online gambling is not prohibited.
Select your preferred casino.
The first step towards online gambling is to surf through the numerous casino that has been licensed to operate online in India. Superlenny has made this less stressful for you. You can check the list of top online casinos and select the one that suits your taste.
There are in-depth reviews and analysis of the casino, including the bonus offer, the payment options, and many other features and services provided.
The registration process for most online casinos is almost the same. You will need to provide some basic information for your registration.
So make sure you understand this policy before registering at the casino.
The following are needed to complete your registration:
- Age: The general age for legal activities like gambling in India is 18 years. But this may vary based on different jurisdictions. While most casinos allow players of age 18, it is safer to be over 21 years old before gambling online in India.
- Valid Identity Card: You have to provide a front and back photocopy of a government-issued identity card.
- Residential Address: New players have to provide a valid residential address using a recent postal bill or any other proof of residence.
- Account Details: You need to provide a preferred payment method with valid account details. You can select based on the type of payment methods available. Debit Cards, eWallets, Cryptocurrencies wallet, and others are some of the available options.
- Other needed information includes email address, telephone number.
After completing the registration, an account is not activated until a player makes the first deposit. Make your first deposit and enjoy the welcome bonus offered by your selected casino.
First deposits often take time before completion due to regulations to ensure the payment option is valid, but subsequently faster. The payment method also determines the processing period.
Place your bets
Once your money has been deposited and your account activated, you can start placing your bets and enjoy the many opportunities to win big from online betting.